Sea view for sale 2 land For Sale

Sarıgerme Mh. Ortaca / Muğla Türkiye
£133.450
Property ID: 500885701
  • m2 654
  • Kaks 20-40
  • Gabari 6.50

Description

319 and 335 M2 lie adjacent to one another, with sea view.

In Sarıgerme, with views of the golf course and football fields, the parks are in the forest.

Reconstruction status: 20% ground floor, 20% first floor, Total = 40% plus balcony to make housing.

Commercial land development: pansion, appart, otle. 25% ground floor, 25% first floor = 50% total.

Plus balconies.

Details

  • m2: 654
  • Kaks: 20-40
  • Gabari: 6.50

Sarigerme Property - Real Estate

Sarigerme Property is a Real Estate Agent licensed by the Turkish Government Contact

24