Sarigerme Land For Sale In The Village Center For Sale

Sarıgerme Mh. Ortaca / Muğla Türkiye
£69.390
Property ID: 448493381
  • m2 452
  • Kaks % 20 / 40
  • Gabari 6.5

Description

Land for sale in the village center of Sarigerme for 452 m2.

As you can see on the map, it is close to everywhere.

Reconstruction status: In the residences Ground floor 20%, first floor 20%, in total 40% construction right, plus balconies.

  In case of construction such as pansion, appart, hotel, construction rate is 25% increase 25%, total 50%

Details

  • m2: 452
  • Kaks: % 20 / 40
  • Gabari: 6.5

Near Places

  • Airport
  • Public Transport
  • Main Road
  • Sea

Infrastructure

  • Telephone Line
  • Electricity
  • Waterline
  • Road
  • Sewage

Sarigerme Property - Real Estate

Sarigerme Property is a Real Estate Agent licensed by the Turkish Government Contact

24