Land With Sea View In Sarigerme For Sale

Sarıgerme Mh. Ortaca / Muğla Türkiye
£426.640
Property ID: 151234309
  • m2 5000
  • Kaks % 10 / 20
  • Gabari 6.5

Description

5000 M2 Plot: Sea view, slope land. In the forest, sarigerme very close to the village center.

Reconstruction status is 10% ground floor and 10% second floor in houses, 20% in total, double floor and height 6.50.

It has 15% ground floor and 15% second floor, total 30% construction right.

Details

  • m2: 5000
  • Kaks: % 10 / 20
  • Gabari: 6.5

Sarigerme Property - Real Estate

Sarigerme Property is a Real Estate Agent licensed by the Turkish Government Contact

24