Land For Emergency Sale For Sale

Sarıgerme Mh. Ortaca / Muğla Türkiye
£74.520
Property ID: 264286404
  • m2 1239
  • Kaks % 15 / 30
  • Gabari 6.5

Description

In the center of Sarigerme, there are 2 adjacent lanes with mountain and plain view,

Housing and hotel, apart, pansion built, 15% base 15% first floor, total 30%.

Location, slope land, very close to the village center, there are neighboring villages around.

Details

  • m2: 1239
  • Kaks: % 15 / 30
  • Gabari: 6.5

Near Places

  • Airport
  • Public Transport
  • Main Road
  • Sea

Infrastructure

  • Telephone Line
  • Electricity
  • Waterline
  • Road

Sarigerme Property - Real Estate

Sarigerme Property is a Real Estate Agent licensed by the Turkish Government Contact

24