Land For Sale In Sarıgerme In The Forest With Sea View For Sale

Sarıgerme Mh. Ortaca / Muğla Türkiye
£426.640
Property ID: 147708732
  • m2 5000
  • Kaks % 10 / 20
  • Gabari 6.5

Description

Sarigerme de, Village center, sea view, large plot in the forest.

If the golf and football facilities are built, the value will increase because of the view.


Reconstruction status: 10% ground floor, 10% first floor, Total = 20% plus balcony to make housing.

Commercial land development: pansion, appart, otle. 15% ground floor, 15% first floor = 30% in total.

Plus balconies.

Details

  • m2: 5000
  • Kaks: % 10 / 20
  • Gabari: 6.5

Near Places

  • Airport
  • Public Transport
  • Main Road
  • Sea

Infrastructure

  • Telephone Line
  • Electricity
  • Waterline
  • Road
  • Sewage

Sarigerme Property - Real Estate

Sarigerme Property is a Real Estate Agent licensed by the Turkish Government Contact

24