6 Land For Sale With Sea View For Sale

Sarıgerme Mh. Ortaca / Muğla Türkiye
£234.880
Property ID: 515562802
  • m2 2620
  • Kaks 15-30
  • Gabari 6.50

Description

Sarigermede sea view 2 620 m2 land for sale.

Reconstruction status: In the residences Ground floor 10%, first floor 10%, in total 20% construction right, plus balconies.

  Because it is preferential zoning, in case of work place such as pension, apart hotel, construction rate is 15% increase 15%

  , total 30%: 2620 square meters, consists of 6 permanent worship.

The price of 6 seats is 1 100 000 liras. (one million one hundred thousand liras)

Details

  • m2: 2620
  • Kaks: 15-30
  • Gabari: 6.50

Sarigerme Property - Real Estate

Sarigerme Property is a Real Estate Agent licensed by the Turkish Government Contact

24